Student Mobility for Studying
GENERAL GUIDELINES ON THE PROCEDURES FOR INCOMING STUDENTS
(The order of the following steps may change according to each mobility’s circumstances)
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING AT ERASMUS+ PROGRAM
- Having completed 1st academic year’s courses
- Inter – Institutional agreement with partner HEI
- Competent language level (English – B2 level)
- Students can participate at the Erasmus+ mobility either on an undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral level for up to 12 months per level (cycle).
- The duration of the program can last from 3 months up to 12 months.
- Erasmus+/ ICM Application Form (AF)
- Learning Agreement (LA)
- Visa (if applicable)
- Visa receipt
- Health Insurance
- Bank Account
- Travel ticket